Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 down, 1 to go


Just finished my statistics exam today. What a relief.....
.
I was a little bit worried. Dulu-dulu kan, we spent a whole semester to cover the syllabus. But in this course, we had less than a week to cover everything. Crazy I tell you.
.
Of course, I did study stats in uni and in DPA. But that was ancients ago. My brain apparently got a bit rusty now. That, combined with my natural born laziness, compounded my gelabahness.
.
The only thing that calmed me was that it was an open book test. I usually hate open book test, because it is damn hard. But given the short time frame, I guess it's a bargain. The calculation part is not a biggy. But the theory part. It's really a pain in the butt!
.
I hope to pass this exam la. It would be a real torture to sit for it again. I'm not asking much, just pass. So far, I think I could see the light la. Hope is there. Jangan ada black out dah la.
.
You guys pray for me la eh. Nanti aku belanja teh tarik :)

No comments: