Monday, June 30, 2008

Short News

WORK
.
I've been busy. Remember that I was telling you guys earlier that I have no work to do. It's been haunting me now :)
.
Last week was busy with Dewan Negeri. The week before that I was busy preparing answers for the Excos, so that they can answer the questions in Dewan Negeri. The Dewan session ended last Friday.
.
I think the new government fared poorly. At least in the Dewan. They seemed not to know what to do. Well the majority of them are first timers. They are no match for the seasoned politicians of the former government.
.
Hope this will open up the Pandora's Box (Perakians did opted for the Pandora's Box when they decided to change the government, remember?) And most importantly, open up our minds.
.
.
ANWAR
.
Here we go again. Personally, it's not a surprise to me. But on a more general note. Let the law decides on this. We the public are better off minding our own business. Do not repeat the 97-98 chaos. It will not bring any good to us and the country.
.
And if you feel you can't trust the law. Trust GOD. He knows it better than us, His servants. After all, Anwar is just another human being and he is not perfect. But as I said, mind our own business. Don't judge a book by its cover. A cliché, I know, but what best word to describe it?
.
.
Kung Fu Panda
.
Best ah. Hillarious. What else I can say? I think, knowing Jack Black plays Po the Panda really helps. You can actually see him in Po. But I cant see Angeline Jolie in Tigress. I think they should design Tigress sexier, you know like Cheetara in Thundercats.
.
.
Teething
.
Akif is teething. So he caught a light fever. His brother Alif was oso not well. He had diarrhea and fever too. After that, Akif oso got diarrhea, it's contagious meh? Nevermind. As a result, after two visits to two different clinics, I ended up paying RM200 on medical bills. Sapa tak sayang anak oiii. I'd rather cut my budget on lunches and teh tarik to see them get the best treatment. Well, I guess you guys are no different either.

No comments: