Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Cars Cars Cars

I heard that our men in blue are adding Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 to their fleet. 25 of them. Perghhh....awesome. The cars are to be used in high-speed car chase, especially in cases of carjacking, kidnapping and hi-jacking. Fast and furious bebeh...
.
A small part of me feels that this may not be that necessary. It may causes uproar especially in the Parliament. But then, policing job is not an easy job and it's not for everyone. Just hope that the ministry would be able to defend and justify this purchase in Parliament. That is if it's true....


.

On other notes, I think I'm falling in love with the new Honda City. It really impresses me. The old model, to me, looks timid and feminine, but the new one looks tough. I likeeee.....Just wish I have the money :P


2 comments:

Cikgu G said...

aloo bang, dah 48 pun takan x dapat beli lagi... pangkat dah besar.hihi, jgn mare.. aku bangga jugak la ada kawan aku pangkat besar dlm gomen, aku cikgu biasa jer..

Azrul said...

ayop>cikgu pon keje gak beb....janji halal....aku rasa masa ni aku tak mampu la nak pakai honda....anak kecik lagi....rugi la beli keta mahal2 pastu nak jual murah....