Thursday, December 21, 2006

Alif Hafi




Assalamualaikum

so today i'm gonna write about my son, alif hafi bin azrul sani. sometimes i just can't believe it. my own flesh and blood. best oii ada anak ini....

so about alif. DOB 13 october 2004. when he was born, i was not at home. i was at INTAN attending my 6 month DPA course. so you can imagine how strong was my wife. but offcourse she wasn't alone. my mother in law was there. but still i felt a little sorry for her. sorry for myself too. i wanted to be there for her so badly. only God knows how. but it was fated that way....

luckily my wife was prepared for this situation. so didnt complain much (thanks honey). actually alif was supposed to be delivered on the 10th october. but he was overdued. if not i might had made it....

technically i did make it in time. just b4 she delivered. it's just that we didnt have time to meet. since she was already ushered into the OT. i arrived at Ipoh GH at about 6 am. she gave birth at 9 something. i did asked for permission to be with her. but was denied since the OT was a little hectic that day....

only after 10 am i was allowed to meet my son for the time. and the first time i hold him in my arms. the feeling was priceless....

nurse : you nak azan ke?
me : nak....
nurse : azan la, jangan malu2 (smile)
me : err...bleh tak alih kan dia ke seblah kiri saya, saya tak reti la
nurse : (grin) first time ye....
me : a'ah (damn you wohman!!)

ehehehh....
that was my first funny experience with alif. i didn't dare to tip him to my left as i was scared of dropping him. so the nurse had a pretty good time screwing me. but i didn't care....

suddenly, i felt something was wrong. but i didn't know what was it. so i ignored it. and the same nurse came to me.....

nurse : encik taknak jumpa you punya wife ke?
me : a'ah la....mana wife saya eh? (sorry honey)
nurse : ayoo...teruk la you, jumpa anak terus lupa sama wife aahh (grin)
me : eheheh....mana dia eh? (kena lagi aku, siap ko nanti nurse)
nurse : bilik A5 ye....


hehhhee... sian wife aku. tp aku rasa any first time father would experience the same thing. so to my wife thank very much for giving me alif hafi. and to Allah...i'm speechless....

No comments: