Saturday, September 01, 2007

Finally...an entry

Assalamualaikum and Good Day
.

Hello all. It's been quite some time eh? Nearly three months since my last post. I've been busy adjusting myself at the new office plus my pc is sooo stooopid. The IE needs to be reinstalled but until now the people from the IT division haven't shown their face yet.
.

Anyways, this post is like lepaskan-geram-session for me lah. I've got plenty to write but i guess if i write everything this post is going to be a boring one. So i'll give u guys a synopsis of everything eh.
.

The new job is taking alot of my time. Imagine this, i can only read the papers after i got home, i only switch my pc on after office hours (itu pon kalo sempat) and my project kurus is crumbling before my very eyes. I hardly run nowadays mostly because i got home late.
.

Everyday after flashing in (no more punch card bebeh) i got into my room and a stack of papers oredi awaits me. While signing and reading the papers, the public will come in and out as they please. Pouring down their problems to me and hoping that i could solve them.
.

I oso have to attend all the meetings which i really like coz i could escape from entertaining the public. It's not that i hate them, i just need a break once in a while. It's very stressful to be a good listener and most importantly ensuring that the people left my room with a smile.
.

When the boss is out to attend a function, i'll follow him. Penat oii. Luckily all the cars in SUK are Perdana. Comfy la sket compared to the busted old pajero in my previous office :) Oh ye...i've been to the istana twice oredi in a space of two months. Cool eh :)
.

Dunno about u guys. But I'm a commoner, so when i got the chance to go to the istana i got a bit excited lah. Especially when the Raja Puan Besar Tuanku Zara is there :)
.

ok lah. Cukup la for now. oh ye...a bit on merdeka. I really hope that u guys do appreciate the freedom that we currently enjoy. It's not easy to come this far and it is sure not easy to go further ahead. I'm really happy to celebrate Malaysia's 50th birthday, but we oso have to remember that we were ruled by foreign powers for 446 years. So we have to work hard to recover from the four and a half decades that we've lost. Most importantly we have to show our patriotism. Not by joining the army but at least show that u care by at least knowing what the government is doing. That's all it takes. I know all the stuffs i said sound corny, but u gotta start somewhere rite :)
.

SO HAPPY MERDEKA DAY U GUYS!!!
.
' Saya bukanlah orang yang penting
bagi negara ini,
tetapi apa penting ialah
apa sumbangan saya kepada negara ini '
.
~ Tun Hussein Onn ~

5 comments:

Kaza said...

Quote ko from Tunku tue reminds me of another one... its about 'work not for me but with me'... ke apekebenda entah... aku lupo lak 'cause fell asleep while listenig to it... hahahaha.... bila mau turun... suruh ler Tajol turn kl n lepak sekali kat NZ... hehehehe...

Azrul said...

eheheh...bukan tunku la...tun hussein onn....

aku tatau la bila nak turun lagi...nanti kalo aku turun aku sound la...

Amy said...

Am glad u're back writing :D. Takpelah penat pun, experience tu yg mahal..tak semua org dapat opportunity macam ko beb.

Anonymous said...

pergghhh..finally..penatlah tunggu bila org gomen nak bukak citer sensasi..hehehe..welcome back mister!

Azrul said...

amy > thanks for the support amy. really appreciate it. betul la ko cakap tu. experience tu yang penting :)

aje > eheh...cerita sensasi eh...apa ko ingat aku ni Mangga ke?