Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Raya Raya Raya



Five more days to Hari Raya and five more days to leave Ramadhan.
.
It's a bitter sweet feeling eh.
.
In general, I think I've been performing better compared to last year's Ramadhan. I think so la. In what way? That's for me to know and for you to find out. Eheheheh.....
.
Anyways, I'd like to urge all radio stations to start playing raya songs as frequent as possible. I think they are still shy. C'mon man...it's the final week of puasa. It's the raya song time. Play 'em oredii!!!!
.
My favourite song would be 'Suasana Hari Raya' by Anuar & Ellina. I think the song is vibrant and suits the mode of Hari Raya which is about joy and happiness. Btw, how come the current generation of composers are unable to compose lovely raya songs like before eh? Brain dead eh?
.
The best modern raya song (by modern I mean 1990 and above la) would be M. Nasir's. Maybe a few others. But I reckon it is not more that five songs. Btw, I think 4U2C raya song is quite nice. Jangan gelak weiiii....but seriously, it's not bad....Jom try test nyanyi sket
.
Bergema takbir di pagi raya
Menyambut syawal
Bulan mulia
.
Bersyukur insan pada yang Esa
Berhari raya
Kita semua
.
To movie producers, please stop making sad raya movies. It's sickening!!!! This is Hari Raya ok. Let's do some happy movies eh. Not that it's bad to make sad raya movies. But to me we are sending the wrong signal about Islam. People would think that Islam is sad and gloomy and frustrating. A total killjoy!
.
Just look at Christmas movies. Can you find any sad movies? Nope. It's all about feel good movies. Of course there are a few sad scenes, but the scenes do not engulf the theme of the movie. So please check ok.
.
Anyways, hopefully this year's Raya would be better than last year's. Hmm....I actually don't intend to make this enstry as my raya entry, but JIC kalo tak sempat. Selamat Hari Raya to all!!! Maaf Zahir & Batin!!!!

Sincerely

Azrul & Family

No comments: