Sunday, February 14, 2010

Now they burn babies? WTF?!!!!

Did you watch the news this evening? Some f**ker burnt a one day old baby. Son of a bitch!!!!
.
I was so furious, profanities went out of my mouth like nobody business. F**k!!! What the hell is going on here??!!! Have we lost our senses? Have we lost our mercy? Have we lost our faith? Have we lost our love? Are we still human?
.
This idiot threw an innocent baby into a dumpster and then burnt it. Crazy psycho f**ker. This inhumane act rates this f**ker as the lowest of the lowest scums in the history of humankind. F**k!!!
.
You don't cancel out your sins by committing another sins la stupid. If you don't want the baby, don't kill him. Give it away la. There are a lot of childless couples and I'm sure they are more than happy to embrace and care for the baby.
.
I don't know what your fate is f**ker, but it's between you and GOD. If it's up to me, you'll rot in hell forever.
.
This would be the saddest thing that I have ever watched in TV so far. The scene of the burnt baby was so sad. So sad it turned into anger.
.
The Jabatan Agama must do their jobs. Stop giving out ceramah for money. Yeah, I know for sure you are giving your ceramahs for money! That is all you could think under you shiny skull cap. Shame on you la ustazs and ustazahs. Please stop hiding behind the microphone and claim that is your dakwah. Come on, focus on the real problems. Start doing your jobs as the so called 'pendakwah'.
.
The youth are straying away and still you do nothing about it? Wake up!! I know it is not exclusively up to the people of Jabatan Agama. The society too need to play their role. But at least those who claim they have the ilmu must lead.
.
All I can do now is to pray that this will happen to my family. Simpang malaikat 44. I swear I would give them love and the necessary ilmu. Ya Allah bantulah hambuMu yang lemah ini....
.
p/s: sorry for the harsh entry. I'm just so sad and angry

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, tell me about it! Hari tu aku dah marah pasal baby kena hurung dgn semut sbb kena tinggai luar masjid, ni bakar plak?!! Aku punya cursing ler masa baca dlm paper..GERAM tahap maksima.

Azrul said...

Amy > aku memang tersentuh betul. Terbayang aku baby tu menanigs menahan sakit. Slow2 je dia mati. Ya Allah kesiannya....memang cilake betul