Friday, May 04, 2007

ehehehehh


yeah...yeah i know i said that the last post would be my last for the month. but the boss is not in and i've delegated my work to my staffs

Layer One: On the Outside
Name: Azrul Sani bin Ibrahim, one it'll be Tan Sri Azrul Sani (rhyme kan nama aku)
Birthdate: Boxing Day 1977
Current status: I'm handsome :) so go figure lah :)
Eye color: not sure lah. probably brown
Hair Color: Jetblack
Righty or Lefty: Righty

Layer Two: On the Inside
My heritage: Adam & Hawa
My fears: Early death
My Weaknesses: Mama & Alif Hafi
My perfect pizza: The free ones, offcourse

Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My thoughts first thing when I wake up: Frankly, Dulu : Cepatnyeee terang. Sekarang : Alhamdulillahil lazi ahyana ba'dama amatana wa ilaihin nusyur
My bedtime: The earliest midnite
My most missed memory: 403/11, Section 18, PPP S. Alam

Layer Four: My picks
Pepsi or Coke: Vanilla Coke
Mc Donald's or Burger King: No BK in Ipoh, so no choice la
Single or Group Dates: Single la beb
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Coklat
Cappucino or Coffee: Kopi cap Kapal Api

Layer Five: Do I
Smoke: Hell yeah
Curse: on my way driving to the office
Take a shower: my shower conked oredi, so it's gayung lah
Have a crush: nope...kidding....offcourse lah
Think I've Been In love: always
Go to school: SMAPIANS class of 94
Want to get married: been there done that
Believe in myself: yup...i really do
Think I'm a health freak: trying to be

Layer Six: In the past month
Drank alcohol: hell no or else i'll be in hell
Gone to the mall: c'mon lah, ipoh is not that hulu
Been on stage: dah muak dah
Eaten Sushi: never
Dyed your hair: like i said b4, i'm handsome :) so no need la this dye-dye thingy

Layer Seven: Have I ever
Played a stripping game: ahahahahahahahahh
Changed who I am to fit in: offcourse...everybody does...we dont change in principal lah, just change for a while b4 we can maneuver things better

Layer Eight: Age
I am hoping to be married: hish....balik2 soklan nih

Layer Nine: What was I doing
1 min ago: are u kidding me
1 hour ago: switching on my laptop
4.5 hours ago: buat keje la beb
1 month ago: buat keje jugak
1 year ago: still in ipoh doing the job that i love

Layer Ten: Finish The Sentence
I love: when my son scream my name when i got home
I feel: happy
I hate: waiting
I hide: when mama is looking for me because i forgot to buy something that i promised i wont forget and i told her she didnt need to remind me so many times :)
I need: to get to my old agency & my old job. districts suck :P

so there you go. enjoy eh. have a good weekend

2 comments:

Erra said...

did you graduate from southampton university? your name sounded familiar ...

Azrul said...

erra > nope. wanted to thou :) supposed to fly in '97 but econ dowturn la plak. btw, thanks for visiting my blog