Thursday, October 09, 2008

Saya Yang Menurut Perintah

Assalamualaikum & Goodday
.
My service so far :
.
Feb 2004
Assistant Director (Procurement)
.
May 2005
Assistant Director (Analysis)

.
Jan 2007
Assistant District Officer (Development)

.
June 2007
Special Officer to the MB

.
June 2008
State Assistant Financial Officer (Revenue)

..

By this time next week, I'll be the Chief Assistant District Officer and I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!!!
..
.
It's not that I'm afraid of the commitment, I'm all game for it. It's just that I dont like working in the district. I'm scared that I'm not going to be happy and will end up to be the likes of people who hate their jobs and stuck with it. Morale is at rock bottom. DAMN.
.
They say life is about making choices. I wish it could be that simple la. See, they say when you wake up in the morning you have two choices: happy day or crappy day. Obviously, any sane man will choose happy right? But people tend to forget that the choice you made is not the only decision you need to make for the day.
.
Ok. Let say when you got to work, your boss calls you and he/she wants you to do something unethical or something that is totally against your principle. He/she gives you you the ultimatum, do it or pack your things. So now you get to choose. Losing the job or losing your integrity.
.
ehehehh....it's not so fun anymore isn't it? The fact is, either way, your decision will not make you happy. So does this mean your earlier decision (to be happy) was wrong? Tough one huh?
.
Life is about making choices. True enough. But the person who came up with this cliche failed to address further. The choices are not always up to you. It is limited by your surroundings and that is not something you can control. It is the beauty of life :)
.
But that does mean that you cannot be happy. You gotta fight for it. Suck it up. No pain no gain. And try to make it as simple as you could. How do you define simplicity? It's up to you. I have my own problems. ahahahh....
.
Anyways, back to me being freaked out. I think for the time being, I just have to suck it up, ya know. See how things go. One thing for sure, I want to be happy. I want my family to be happy. And if I sense I cannot achieve that, I'll definitely do something.
.
I chose to be happy not for a day, but for the whole of my life :) Pray for me peeps!!

No comments: