Thursday, October 23, 2008

I feel guilty


On Teusday, I went to a Forum held by Malaysia Institute of Integrity. The forum itself was boring. Luckily it only lasted till noon.
.
Anyways, the participants were a lot. Saw some of my batchmates there. But I didn't say hi to them. I was actually being careful and had my own reasons. First of all, I'm not close at all with them, and if I'm not mistaken we have never spoken to each other before. Second of all, I'm afraid that they will not remember me :P It's gonna be awkward ok. I know their names, but I dont think they could remember mine.
.
During the PTD course, there were 283 of us. We were divided into four 'Sidangs' - A,B,C & D. I was in the coolest Sidang which is Sidang C (Muzie & Kirk, if you are reading this, Sidang D pon best gak) ehehehh... oh ye..the batchmates I met were in Sidangs A&B
.
Sidang A&B would usually do things together and so did C&D. That was the arrangement. So those from these 2 different groups would rarely see each other. There were gaps. I myself pretty much kept my activities within my circle of close friends. I was low profile. Easy putting it, I wasn't on the glamour list :)
.
Even though I did perform on stage, it would usually be in group. I dunno why, I think I was shy then. Well, actually, I didn't want to put myself in the limelight because I didn't want to do volunteer work. Kalo tak nanti kena jadi AJK tu la AJK ni la. Penat ooiiii....
.
So now I'm feeling guilty. Nanti diorang kata aku sombong la plak kan. Tapi takpe la. As I said, I was just trying to avoid the awkward feeling because I'm pretty pretty sure they dont know my name or at least have forgotten it.
.
But still, next time kalo aku jumpa member batch aku, aku akan tegur gak la. Kalo tak ingat nama bagitau la kan. Apa susah. Ahh...balik umah lagi baik la...chow peeps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahha. kau ni kelakar lah. tapi kalau dia tak ingat kau, tak tegur pon dia tak kesah. sebab bukannya dia kenal kau. so buat apa rasa bersalah.

officemate lama aku pon kata kau low profile masa dpa. anyway, kau ni sungguh assabiyah la beb. aku ok je dengan sidang lain.. sidang dah lama pecah lah beb. hehhehe.

Abang Awan said...

Untuk kengkawan se'batch' ngan Azrul... aku bagi testimonial je la ye...

"Encik Azrul Sani sebenarnya adalah seorang yang peramah dan pemurah. Baik hati lagi penyayang. Sekiranya anda mendapati beliau tidak menegur anda, sebenarnya beliau terlupa membawa "spek-mata" beliau ataupun "contact lense" beliau. Percayalah kata-kata saya ini"

Chow!

p/s: Camne Rul, ok tak? :P hehehehe

Anonymous said...

weh brader..aku rasa depa tak ingat nama ko..nasib baik ko tak tegur..kalo tak, ko hangin ada la..hahahah..hows life in the shithole bro? kekekekeekeekekeke...nasib la brader...

keep up the good work in this blog of yours and btw, apa tajuk and sapa nyanyi lagu dlm blog ko ni? sempoi beb...

Azrul said...

klynn>bukan masalah assabiyah la beb. masalahnya skang, aku tak berapa rapat dgn bebudak tu. depa pon tak rapat dgn aku. tu la masalahnya :)

Lan > ok la tu Lan. Nanti kalo ko puji lebih2 orang bebulu plak

Meor > ko sorang je la yg paham aku nyer perasaan bro. ahahhaah. ni lagu Jason Mraz la beb

zyrin said...

bro, nasib baik ko masuk pasal sidang d pun best gak tuh. hehe.

erm... x pe lah. anggap jer kenkadang tu org x nmpk kot. mcm aku haritue. ada budajk sebatch jenuh dok senyum kat aku, aku x nmpk. padahal aku kenal jer budak tu... tapi masa tu aku seperti biasa, tengah dreamingggggg.

ala... ada sesiapa ke yang hafal semua nama2 dalam katalog purple tuh? idak kann...