Monday, July 20, 2009

Repeat


Tonight, there will be repeat between Malaysia and Manchester United. Man U has cancelled their game in Jakarta due to security reason and instead replaced it with a second match with Malaysia. Last Saturday, Man U won 3-2.

I was actually impressed with the scoreline. I was expecting of at least 3-0 bashing to Malaysia. But I guess this time they really pulled it through huh? Congrats la. It may not be a win. But it was an eye opener to Malaysian fans. Is there a hope? Only time will tell.

So, tonight I think it's not going to be easy. I reckon Man U will play with full might. They need to save their ego too. So my prediction is - it's gonna be a thrashing to Malaysia. But still, deep in my heart, I hope Malaysia will survive this match. Good luck lads!!!

No comments: