Assalamualaikum & Good Day
I almost have nothing to do today. Today is one of those all-meetings-cancelled-until-further-notice days. so to kill the time, i read my frens' blogs. then i remembered that i was 'tagged' by zid the rambutan. so here goes,
not sure whether these are weird or not, i am not really a weirdo :)
1. i cant eat cold rice/cold meal. it doesnt matter whether the lauks are the same (lunch=dinner) the most important thing is that it has to be hot/warm. kalo aku tak puas makan.
2. i cant do the dishes. i get this nauseous feeling whenever i do the dishes. my wife did force me once, after 1 1/2 plate i almost vomitted. then she knew that i wasnt actually making any excuses. oh yeah...btw i can ONLY do own dishes, others punya sori ah....
3. when i was small, i will only eat one lauk at a time. for example, if there were chicken and fish. i would eat the chicken first, then went to the kitchen to wash my plate, went back to the table to refill, and then only i eat the fish. then, the idea of mixing the 'lauks' didnt bring any logic to me and oso gave me the nauseous feeling lah. but now since aku dah beso, it's getting better lah.
4. i am afraid of frogs and lizards. geli-geleman aku. jangan kata suruh pegang, suruh aku berdiri tepi aku tak nak. usually if there is a dead lizard in my room, i'll get my 'bibik' to remove it since my wife pon takut jugak. Bibik tu pon selamba jek pegang dengan tangan. yucks. fortunately, she doesnt cook for us :)
5. i like to be in the dark. usually when i got home, i will close the curtain so that the sunray cannot panetrate. i dunno why, darkness calms me down. my wife on the other hand hates darkness. she wants the room to be 'terang-benderang'.
6. when it's cold, i shiver. but not shiver, shiver. how to explain eh?...haa...it's like when u get electrocuted, that shocking feeling plus shivering. it only happens when it is cold and it'll last for a second. still dont get it? nevermind lah. i think my nz gang should know la this shocking + shivering thing. kazarul slalu menyirap kalo aku kena bende nih. usually he'll say 'bodoh la ko ni' and my reply will always be 'sejuk la bodoh'.
hehhh...ok tak. ok la tu....