Monday, August 25, 2008

Annoyed


I'm a little bit annoyed with my staff. He's too slow. A snail works faster than him. Fortunately he's a good person. Very polite and always smiling. Muka pon seposen jerrr....In that sense, he's ok.
.
But when it comes to work. He's soooo slow. Slow is one thing, another thing is that, when he's stuck, he'll keep quiet. Then the job will be left unattended sampai la aku pon terlupa. KALO DAH STUCK TUUU....BAGITAU LA KAT AKU....
.
I've never had this kind of staff before. I can't understand why some people work like that. I cannot work like this, I cannot stand this anymore. It will eventually affect my reputation (chewah). When he's slow, I'll be slow too.
.
That's why sometimes I like to work on my own. It's easier to get things done. But if I do that, what is he going to do? I think I need to basuh him a bit la. But knowing myself, it's not going to be a basuh session, it's going to be a 'slow-talk' session. Which I feel not really effective.
.
It's irritating when you want to basuh someone but in the end you felt kesian for him. Ni yang KSN bising ni. Bos kesian kat staff. Why la this has to happen on Mondays....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used to have a boss who will basuh in the form of slow talk. which tersangat menusuk kalbu, sampai officemate yang lelaki kalau kena pon mesti menangis terasa bersalah. i'm telling you he's THAT good.. lasting effect. mungkin kau patut berguru dengan dia. heh.

zyrin said...

tak pe la bro. mebbe 'slow talk' tu cara ko kot.

macam aku... aku rasa aku ni typical dragon lady, kot. aku selalu bagi three strikes, kalau kali ketiga ulang mende yang sama, gunung berapi pun mula meletup lahhhh...

... tapi dalam ngamuk2 tu, sempat gak kesian. air muka staff pun kena jaga, kan? selalu tu ler yang membuatkan ngamukkan aku tak 'seteruk' it could've been.

yelah, niat nak memperbaiki... bukan nak cari salah ;)

Azrul said...

klynn > tu la kan....aku ingat nak kena berguru la

muzie > tu la masalahnya,.....ni dah lebih dari 3 kali dah ni.....tu yg aku nak ngamuk je tu

Haiyan Mohd Nakhaie said...

Do what ever you have to do. Kau kan ketua dan dia kau punya subordinate. jgn lembab mcm Pak Lah