Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm Back

Assalamualaikum & Goodday
.
Phuuuhhh.....finally back in the office.....
.
I've been out of the office for nearly two weeks....bestnyeeee.....
.
On the 4th & 5th, I attended this Persidangan Perkhidmatan Awam organized by INTAN & PPTD. It was good. Very good in fact. It reminds me of why I chose to be a civil servant and how honorable and noble this career is. Met Coopah & Abbas. Managed to pau them since they oredi gotten their 48's salary :) Bila la aku nak dapat nih....
.
On the 6, 7 & 8, I was on leave. Helped my father to prepare for my sister's wedding reception. Penat siot.
.
Then on 10, 11 & 12 went for a course with BPR in Lenggong. Boring....lecturers didn't seem to know what to convey. I suspect they are not actually speakers/lecturers. I could only last for 15 minutes in each lecture session before I dozed off. However, on the 2nd day we were taken to a cave tour. Gua Kajang, Gua Asar and Gua Puteri. All located in Lenggong. Until now I couldn't relate the relevance of the tour and BPR..ehehehh...but nevertheless, it was fun. Take a look at the pics... (click to enlarge)
.
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ
masih lagi zzzzzzzzzzz
makan....aku yg nampak rambut je tuh...camni rupanya rambut aku kalo dari atas ye

briefing at the muzeum b4 pg gua
Perak Man
Perak Man's IC
teringat aku citer Night at the Muzeum
bila la nak abih briefing
ya allah...tak abih lagi
cam peta semenanjung....ni jadi naturally ni tau....bukan man made

the plane!! the plane!!
kalo tido pon best nih

cepat la naik tuuu....leambabbbbb
ok...my turn
.
ok gotta go. 1 week plus punya keje awaits :)

No comments: