Monday, February 16, 2009

Majlis Santapan DiRaja

Last Saturday was the Majlis Santapan DiRaja to commemorate the 25th of Sultan Perak reign. All the Rulers and also the Sultan of Brunei were invited. Not to forget all the MBs.
.
I was assigned to be the LO for Pahang MB. Very nice guy. He made my job easy. He is totally the opposite of a person I expected him to be. I now have high respect for him. Betul orang cakap, 'Tak kenal, Maka tak cinta'.
.
Anyways, we the LOs were also invited to the dinner. Finally, I had the chance to wear my Mess Kit aka Monkey Suit :) But of course the palace could not accommodate us in the Banquet Hall. Not a problem. We had our dinner in a separate hall in the palace compound.
.
The menu was western. I can't even describe it. So you guys can read the menu below la.
.
The performers were Syafinaz, Jac Victor and Ruth Sahanaya.
.
Overall, it was fantastic. I was a little bit tired. But in the end it was worth it. Enjoy the pics!!
.







The Palace. Cam poskad kan





Roasted Grain Fed Beef Mignon, Potato Fondant, Mushroom Duxelles & Natural Jus



The Menu









With our SFINO (State Financial Officer)

Me & my partner

No comments: