Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wan Cibai

A friend of mine from my PPP days was diagnosed with liver cancer stage 4.  I forgot his full name, all I could remember his name is Azwan.  Maybe Khairul Azwan or Mohd Azwan.  But we usually call him Wan Cibai, because he always uses that word.  But don't get me wrong, he's not a person with foul mouth, it's just that sometimes he used the word when nobody expected it.  

He is a very good person who hails from Kedah.  Soft spoken, quiet and very low profile.  I could still remember while most of us would spend all of our monthly allowance to ourselves, he would sent back half the money to his parents in his kampung.  So he was living on approximately RM150 a month.  Anybody who used to be in PPP knows very well that RM150 is not enough.  But he survived.

He is now an ADO in Kedah.  I'm not sure which district.  It has been a very long time since I last met him.  More than 12 years ago if I'm not mistaken.  Such a pity that a good person like him is suffering from this gruesome illness.  But Allah works in a way we could never understand.  And please remember that 'Penyakit' is one of the 'Ujian Besar' that we will be tested upon.

I hope that his family will be strong to go through this phase.  Pray to God and hope for His mercy.  And to all my PPP friends, let us pray for Azwan.  Let's hope he'll get well soon.  Insya Allah.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Gambar takde ke beb..aku ni kekadang nama tak cam, tapi muka cam. Anyways, praying for the best. Insyallah, AMIN.

Azrul said...

Amy > takde la gambar dia Amy