Sunday, October 25, 2009

Beyonce

Today was supposed to be the day where fans would throng to one of the biggest and richest singer in the world's concert. She is Ms Beyonce Knowles. But unfortunately, Beyonce has cancelled (or rescheduled) it. Well, too bad.

I'm not a fan of Beyonce. In fact, she annoys me. I hate the way she uses her body to sell her songs. What irks me the most is that she is actually NOT that hot. She seems to be denying that facts. This to me is a sign of lack of confidence. Not in her singing though. She's a spectacular singer. Nobody would doubt that. What I'm trying to say that she lacks confidence in her appearance.

For years now she's been preaching the world that she is bodylicious. Hence, her revealing music videos and the dreadful catwalks and etc etc. Her clinging to saying like 'real woman got curve' really humors me.

To me, to have a talent a big as hers, there's no need for her to be sexy. Fans will still listen to her songs even though she's not sexy. I'm not saying that it's ok to be ugly. In the entertainment world, you do need to have the face that would lure people to the CD shops. But looks alone won't help you to fame right?

Just look at Celine Dion, she's superb singer, there's no need for her to wear thongs to make her point heard.

I think Beyonce needs to accept the fact that she will always be a little bit fleshy. She will never be as hot as Halle Berry, Liz Hurley, Rihanna etc etc. But she could always bet on her talent.

Well, this is my 2 cents lah.

No comments: