Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Another 10 sen


Assalamualaikum & Goodday
.

It's another 10 sen slip on petrol and diesel prices. Yeayy!!!
.

Alhamdulillah.... I think life should be able to go back to normal. Even though, goods prices are still high, but at least it's now better compared to the RM2.70 petrol price tag before. To me, that 10 sen cut would translate into RM25 saving. For a working class like me, that RM25 can at least buy my son's milk. Ok la tu kan.
.

We should be thankful. Thankful to God and also the government. It's funny how humans work, when someone does something bad to them, they will scream to the top of their lungs and cry for justice. But when someone does something nice, they'll just keep quiet. C'est la vie....
.
So people, stop your whining and start being thankful ok. Donate some money or something, whatever turns you on. Believe me, you'd feel better about yourself and your life too. Take care peeps.

No comments: