Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Bukit Antarabangsa

No words can describe the agony experienced by the victims of the Bukit Antarabangsa landslide. So I will not make any effort to console them as I feel that they are better off being left alone at the moment. Not now. Let them grieve first. Help them logistically, but don't psycho-analyze them. Not yet.
.
I just hope that they will brace themselves as there's nothing more they could do. This is God's will. Nothing could have stopped it. Nothing.
.
But I still believe that God showed some mercy by only allowing 5 fatalities. Imagine, 14 houses were destroyed at 4.00 am in the morning, and yet there were only 5 deaths. When I saw the footage on TV, my first thought was '14 rumah???!!!...4 pagi???!!!!...semua tgh tidur tuuu.... banyak la yang mati ni....'.
.
Miracle???!!! I don't know. I do not have enough ilmu to discuss it. All I know, we all need to learn something from this. Hopefully, we do. Insya Allah....

No comments: