Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Tongue Twister



How many times can one twist his/her tongue? One? Twice? Thrice? It doesn't matter though. Because all you need to know is, the tongue will come to a point whereby it will snap after too much twisting. Try it if you do not believe me.

Yup, tongue is elastic, but it will not hold forever. There is a snapping point. Hmmm...I'm writing in circle now, am I?

My point is, stop twisting your words too much. Stop the lying. Stop the acting. Stop bullshitting. Yup, if I'm not mistaken, Sun Tzu once said, 'the bigger the lie is, the more believable it is'. Maybe in war. I'm not convinced it would be effective in real life modern world.

So, please remember, once you are 'kantoi'ed. No words can back you up anymore. People will know you true colors. And people will start deserting you.

No comments: